Back this month is a brand new list of my favorite recipes, articles and DIY tutorials! Enjoy!
- Check out this post on 31 ways to use lemon peels, so you don’t have to throw them away!
- Yum! This recipe for sweet potato chocolate cake sounds delicious!
- Learn how to make your own mason jar drink cups. They are so cute and a great way to cut down on plastic use!
- I love using sprouted flour. Here’s a tasty looking sprouted flour pasta recipe!
- There’s always been a lot of talk surrounding sodium intake and health. My thoughts on the subject are pretty much in line with this post, Is Salt Really Bad for You?
- There are so many amazing uses for coconut oil. Here are 15 coconut oil skin recipes!
- One of the biggest misconceptions that still prevails in the health world is that cholesterol causes heart disease. This has been disproved many times over, but has taken a long time to penetrate mainstream knowledge. Find out more the details by reading about cholesterol and heart health.
- Are you having trouble sleeping? You can naturally increase melatonin and sleep better!
- Find out the best way to store leafy greens in the fridge!
- There are many symptoms attributed to hormonal imbalance in women including dark skin patches and irregular menstruation. Check out this post with tips on balancing hormones naturally!
Like what you’ve read? Use the box below to sign up for my FREE newsletter to keep up to date on my latest posts!
Subscribe to the FREE newsletter
Get My FREE 4-Week Paleo Meal Plan to your inbox!
Get instant access to my 4-week paleo meal plan when you subscribe!
Plus you'll also get updates on my new healthy real food recipes, nutrition articles and more!