After the holidays it’s always so hard coming back to reality. When I have time off I feel like that’s how my life is. In that alternate reality I’m just a fun, jet setting gal who travels, goes to parties and feasts with friends and family…a lady of leisure if you will. Then reality sets in and I have to go back to work and go back to my routine. It’s a crushing blow coming back to reality after all the fun of the holidays.
The new year is a time of evaluation and change. There are some changes happening in my life now; career changes, the birth of a new nephew. Many promising prospects to usher in the spring!
So, as you prepare to say goodbye to the winter doldrums and get ready for a new season here are a few recipes, articles and household tips to brighten your day-to-day routine.
- This is a very in depth article about Flu Shots that will help you make a truly informed decision.
- I can’t stand the chemically smell of store-bought air fresheners. Luckily, you can make your own Homemade Air Freshener!
- Check out 7 Ways to Calm a Cough Your Pediatrician Won’t Tell You About, so you can avoid taking cough syrups with all those additives!
- I love this article: What Does “Natural” Actually Mean? It dissects the true meaning of “natural” and compares it to the way that we use it now. Very interesting!
- You can eat Moroccan Preserved Lemons rind and all! The post also has a great story about the author’s trip to Morocco and her first experience eating preserved lemons.
- I love broccoli. I love cheese. Naturally, I love Broccoli Cheese Bites!
- These simple and easy Baked Apple Slices are a perfect healthy and sweet snack!
- Check out 10 Uses for Coconut Oil That You Haven’t Tried. You can use coconut oil for all kinds of stuff like shaving and moisturizing.
Get My FREE 4-Week Paleo Meal Plan to your inbox!
Get instant access to my 4-week paleo meal plan when you subscribe!
Plus you'll also get updates on my new healthy real food recipes, nutrition articles and more!