I’m so glad that Halle Cottis, author of Gluten-Free & Grain-Free Breads, Batters and Doughs
has graciously allowed me to share this apple cinnamon grain free bread from her new ebook.
I just have to say that this ebook is AMAZING! If you thought that being gluten-free or grain-free meant that you couldn’t have tasty things like donuts, pasta, bread, waffles or pancakes…think again! This book makes it easy AND healthy to enjoy your favorite baked goods!
Apple Cinnamon Grain Free Bread from Gluten-Free Breads, Batters & Doughs:
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Place the almonds and coconut oil in a high powered blender or food processor and blend until almond butter forms. This will take 3-5 min, less for high powered blenders.
- In a medium bowl combine the fresh almond butter, eggs, maple syrup, vanilla, cinnamon and sea salt and blend with a hand held mixer for 2 minutes on medium speed.
- Add baking soda and vinegar (will fizz up) and fold into the batter.
- Stir in shredded apples. Squeeze out excess water. Do not skip this step or you will have a wet loaf.
- Place in a greased 5”x9” loaf pan.
- Bake for 55-60 minutes.
- Allow to cool on a cooling rack and serve.
- Store in refrigerator. Click here to see what other tasty gluten-free goodies are included in Gluten-Free & Grain-Free Breads, Batters and Doughs!
Gluten-Free & Grain-Free Breads, Batters and Doughs is More Than a Cookbook! While you will find tons of delicious and healthy recipes in this book, you will also:
- Save money by avoiding wasting quality ingredients in recipes that just do not work.
- Become educated about how to successfully bake without gluten or grains. Learn how to avoid the most common problems related to working with gluten-free and grain-free recipes.
- Enjoy delicious pastas, breads, donuts and other baked items without compromising your health.
Use coupon code HEALY20 to get 20% OFF of Gluten-Free & Grain-Free Breads, Batters and Doughs!
Get My FREE 4-Week Paleo Meal Plan to your inbox!
Get instant access to my 4-week paleo meal plan when you subscribe!
Plus you'll also get updates on my new healthy real food recipes, nutrition articles and more!