In case you haven’t noticed, I’ve been on a paleo muffin kick lately. These Cinnamon Vanilla Paleo Muffins are a great addition to my other paleo muffins recipes!
- ½ cup coconut flour (where to buy coconut flour).
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1½ tsp vanilla extract
- 3-6 tbsp raw honey (if you like it sweeter, add more honey)
- ¼ cup coconut oil (where to buy coconut oil)
- ½ cup + 2 tbsp coconut milk (where to buy bpa & additive free coconut milk)
- 4 pastured eggs (don't try to sub the eggs, it won't work without them!)
- ½ tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp cinnamon + extra for dusting the top of the muffin (non-irradiated like this)
- ¼ tsp clove
- Pre-heat the oven to 350°. Soften the coconut oil by slightly heating it and combine with all the remaining muffin ingredients. Blend in a food processor or bowl, mix until smooth.
- Place batter in a muffin tin lined with muffin liners. The muffins will rise a very small amount, so you can fill the muffin liner about ¾ full–almost to the top. Before you place the muffins into the oven sprinkle each muffin top with a bit of cinnamon.
- Bake for about 20-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean and the tops are slightly browned and hardened. Let the muffin cool before eating. If you try to eat it without letting it cool, it may crumble. It needs time to set for it to not be crumbly.
Get My FREE 10 Healthy Holiday Treats Recipe Ebook!
10 Healthy Holiday Treats is Totally Gluten-Free, Paleo & Dairy-Free!
Get instant access when you subscribe!