These coconut fudgesicles are a fun summer treat. I use whipped coconut cream to create a creamy fudgy texture. You will need 2 cans of full-fat coconut milk (this is the kind I like because it’s BPA free).
I have a regular inexpensive popsicle mold, but if you are a serious pop-maker check this mold out…it’s on my wish list!
Makes 4 fudgesicles
**Make sure you’ve put the cans of coconut cream in the refrigerator the night before you make this recipe.
1. Melt the baking chocolate in a double boiler and set aside to cool.
2. If you want you can whip the coconut cream to create a lighter texture, but it is not absolutely necessary. To prepare the coconut cream, make sure that you’ve refrigerated the cans of full fat coconut milk overnight (where to buy BPA free coconut milk). Scoop the coconut cream out of the can and leave the thin liquid at the bottom.
3. Using a hand mixer, whisk the coconut cream for a few minutes until it’s fluffy. You don’t have to whip the coconut cream, but if you don’t want to whip it, get a whisk or fork and beat it until it gets a little creamier.
4. Add the honey and vanilla to the cream and mix. Add the chocolate and mix.
5. Put the mixture into a popsicle mold and freeze until it has completely hardened.
Like what you’ve read? Use the box below to sign up for my FREE newsletter to keep up to date on my latest posts!
Subscribe to the FREE newsletter
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in my blog are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
Get My FREE 4-Week Paleo Meal Plan to your inbox!
Get instant access to my 4-week paleo meal plan when you subscribe!
Plus you'll also get updates on my new healthy real food recipes, nutrition articles and more!