Back this month is a brand new list of my favorite recipes, articles and DIY tutorials! Enjoy!
- These flourless brownies look like a decadent grain-free treat! I can’t wait to try them.
- Want to know what to do with the abundance of peaches in season right now? Learn how to preserve peaches without sugar.
- This creamy tomato soup looks delicious! For vegetarian, simply substitute the chicken broth for vegetable broth.
- Want to know how to make rich caramel sauce without all the processed white sugar? Check out this sugar-free caramel sauce!
- Check out this cool new technique for perfect hard boiled eggs!
- Learn how to make natural sun tea!
- Find out if grinding your own grain for flour is worth the effort.
- What is aspartame? Find out about the dangers associated with this artificial sweetener.
- Although most people think that OJ is healthy, there may be some things you don’t know about it. Read more about the truth behind orange juice.
- Do you make your own deodorant? Sometime homemade ones with lots of baking soda can be irritating to the skin. Try this homemade deodorant for sensitive skin!
- Store-bought hand sanitizers are laden with chemicals that strip the skin of all bacteria–including good, necessary bacteria. Learn how to make hand sanitizer from natural ingredients!
Thanks for joining me in sharing another month of my favorite things!
Like what you’ve read? Use the box below to sign up for my FREE newsletter to keep up to date on my latest posts!
Subscribe to the FREE newsletter
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in my blog are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
Get My FREE 4-Week Paleo Meal Plan to your inbox!
Get instant access to my 4-week paleo meal plan when you subscribe!
Plus you'll also get updates on my new healthy real food recipes, nutrition articles and more!