Back this month is a brand new list of my favorite recipes, articles and DIY tutorials! Enjoy!
- Looking for a fun way to get more probiotics? Try these homemade pickles!
- Want to start making sourdough, but don’t know what to use it in? Check out these sourdough starter uses–including a couple of my recipes!
- Another good way to get more probiotics is to make kefir, but you have to get kefir grains first!
- I have recently fallen in love with coconut butter, but it can be a little pricey. This post shows you how to make your own coconut butter at home!
- These spiced pumpkin seeds would make a delicious fall snack.
- Low-fat and non-fat foods are not whole foods! (Unless they’re naturally low in fat). Find out why you should ditch low-fat dairy.
- Now that fall is here there are pumpkin recipes aplenty! These grain-free pumpkin pie pancakes look delicious.
- What is citric acid? It can sometimes be derived from GMOs.
- Did you know that making your own natural produce wash at home is really easy?
- Have a bunch of zucchinis and don’t know what to use them in? Try this gluten free zucchini bread.
Thanks for joining me in sharing another month of my favorite things!
Like what you’ve read? Use the box below to sign up for my FREE newsletter to keep up to date on my latest posts!
Subscribe to the FREE newsletter
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in my blog are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
Get My FREE 4-Week Paleo Meal Plan to your inbox!
Get instant access to my 4-week paleo meal plan when you subscribe!
Plus you'll also get updates on my new healthy real food recipes, nutrition articles and more!