I used to have this archaic food processor (see photo below) for a loooong time. Don’t get me wrong, that old food processor served me well for a long while, but once it started to leak motor oil into the food, I figured it was time to let it go and get a new one, lol.
That’s when I got this hamilton beach food processor. I chose this one because it’s affordable and has a side scraper, which I love! I often make batter, almond butter and other gooey things that require me to open up the food processor and scrape down the sides. The built in scraper allows you to keep running the food processor while you scrape down the sides…genius!
This food processor has 10 cup capacity, 2 speed settings and a pulse setting and of course, features a scraper attachment.
How to Enter:
There is 1 mandatory entry and a bunch more optional entries. The more entries you have, the higher your chances are of winning! Use the rafflecopter widget to enter. Do the first entry to unlock the rest of the bonus entries!
- Leave a comment on this blog post saying what you’d like to make with the food processor (mandatory)- 1 Entry
- EASY ENTRIES: Click here to see the product (optional)- 10 Entries!
- Sign up for my newsletter (optional)- 10 Entries!
- Like me on Facebook (optional)- 10 Entries!
- Check the rafflecopter widget below to earn even more entries to increase your chances of winning!
I pay for these giveaways myself. These links are affiliate links meaning that I may receive a small commission if amazon makes sales from the resulting clicks. This will not change to the price of any amazon items for you.
Get My FREE 4-Week Paleo Meal Plan to your inbox!
Get instant access to my 4-week paleo meal plan when you subscribe!
Plus you'll also get updates on my new healthy real food recipes, nutrition articles and more!