My talk focuses on the do’s and don’ts of a healthy vegetarian diet. Here is an outline of the talking points that I hit on:
- My personal background and history with vegetarianism
- Foods to avoid and why:
- Soy (certain types)
- Certain processed grains
- Processed foods
- Why sprouting, soaking and souring is important
- Health benefits of Fermented Foods
- Why some vegetables should not be eaten raw
- How to find quality humane dairy and eggs
- Importance of Vitamin K2 and which foods have it
- Which Fats and oils are healthy and why
- About saturated fats
- About polyunsaturated fats
- Healthy natural sweeteners
- Which sweeteners are actually natural and which ones are commonly though of as natural, but aren’t
Today is the ONLY DAY that you can hear my talk for FREE, so don’t miss out! Click here to watch for FREE!
Get My FREE 4-Week Paleo Meal Plan to your inbox!
Get instant access to my 4-week paleo meal plan when you subscribe!
Plus you'll also get updates on my new healthy real food recipes, nutrition articles and more!