One of the toughest things about making real food– like real from scratch type food– is finding the time to do it. I hear it over and over again from readers that they don’t have enough time to make wholesome nutritious food. I get it, I was at a point where I felt like having a healthy diet would be possible…if only I had enough time.
After years of studying, reading, trial and error I learned many tips and tricks to saving time in the kitchen while still serving up real nourishing food. What I wouldn’t give for a class like this at that time! I would have saved all that time and money and learned all the tricks in one easy class series. That’s why I’m so excited to present this class to you. Whether you’re a newbie to real food or a seasoned pro, you’ll learn some great time-saving tips in this class series that will make it easy for you to have healthy real food all the time!
The class starts on Monday, August 19th. Sign up before august 15th and you can save 50-65%! There will be 12 weeks of online lessons, but since you have lifetime enrollment, you can watch the lessons whenever you want! You’ll have access to the lessons for life! You can go back to them over and over, year after year.
A Few Things You’ll Learn in the ‘Real Food for Busy People‘ Class:
- Get dinner on the table in less than 30 minutes with 5 ingredients or less
- Make artisanal sourdough bread in less than 5 minutes a day
- Store bulk batches of sauerkraut and fermented veggies in the freezer
- Outsource meal planning — get back hours of your life
- Automate shopping — leverage CSAs and online e-commerce tools and get it off your plate
- Grow lettuce and herbs in your backyard or on a patio or deck
You’ll get 12 weeks of classes. You can see the entire 12 week syllabus here.
Right now the class is 25% OFF of $199 (only $149) or 50% OFF (only $99) The price HAS DROPPED to $99 or $69 for Premium members (a discount club for real foodies!). You can join premium now for less than $5 a month, then save a full 65% on the Real Food for Busy People class.
$69 for 12 weeks of classes is only $5.75 per class. $99 for 12 weeks is only $8.25 per class!
Money Back Guarantee!
If you’re unsatisfied for any reason, there is a 30 day money back guarantee!
This video is just a short clip to give you a taste of what’s to come in this class series. Remember there are 12 weeks of lessons with 17 different instructors, so you’ll be getting a big range of expertise!
The teachers of the Real Food for Busy People class are some of my favorite real food bloggers who also happen to be moms some with full time jobs and limited time just like you!
- Jenny of Nourished Kitchen
- Heather of Mommypotamus
- Emily of Holistic Squid
- Sarah of The Healthy Home Economist
- Ann Marie Michaels of Cheeseslave
- Genevieve of Mama Natural
- Emily of Butter Believer
- Jill of The Prairie Homestead
- Jennifer of 20 Something Allergies
- Arsy of Rubies & Radishes
- Alison of Health Nut Nation
- Kelly of Primally Inspired
- Sylvie of Hollywood Homestead
- DaNelle of Weed ‘Em and Reap
- Ariana of And Here We Are
- Brenda of Well Fed Homestead
- Jill of Real Food Forager
Sign up now and save 65%! Hurry Sale Ends August 15th!
Like what you’ve read? Use the box below to sign up for my FREE newsletter to keep up to date on my latest posts!
Subscribe to the FREE newsletter
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in my blog are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
Get My FREE 10 Healthy Holiday Treats Recipe Ebook!
10 Healthy Holiday Treats is Totally Gluten-Free, Paleo & Dairy-Free!
Get instant access when you subscribe!