Why don’t diets don’t work in the long-term? Why do most people end up gaining the weight back?
I’ve recently learned that it has a lot to do with your metabolism and it’s not in the way that you think.
Metabolism doesn’t quite work the way that most people talk about it. Most people think that you’re born with a fast or slow metabolism and the kind that you get is just luck.
However, there are ways you can stress your metabolism which causes all kinds of other problems in you body. You may be surprised to find out what actually stresses your metabolism and what you need to do to fix it.
As you can probably tell, I’m loving reading Elizabeth Walling’s new ebook The Nourished Metabolism and this month it’s on sale along with the bonus ebooklet “Emotional Eating Myths & Solutions”! Here’s a few eye-opening things I’ve learned so far:
- Studies show that on and off dieting is far more dangerous than carrying a few extra pounds and is associated with heart disease and an increased mortality rate!
- Your body sees extremely restrictive diets as starvation and stores fat in order to cover for the drastic change. When your body senses famine, it overworks. Thats why at the beginning of restrictive diets or fasts you have lots of energy, feel clear-headed and almost euphoric. That’s your body overcompensating and preparing for starvation.
- This is also why most diets seem to be going great at first, then become more difficult to stick to and why most people eventually end up gaining the weight back.
- ‘The Nourished Metabolism’ teaches you how to balance your life, fix your metabolism and stop doing crazy crash diets. This ebook is 51% off this month with bonus ebooklet ‘Emotional Eating Myths and Solutions’.
Click here for more info!
The Nourished Metabolism will teach you to balance your metabolism by showing you how to:
- Seek out and destroy the hidden causes of stress in your life
- End digestive problems like bloating, constipation, and food intolerances
- Just say no to fad diets that don’t really work and seriously damage your health
- Stop restricting food groups and enjoy a variety of foods you love
- Learn how salt, sugar and water can be used to boost your metabolic health
- Stop wasting money on supplements by eating superfoods and supplementing wisely
- Learn the secrets to sleeping well and waking up rested and refreshed
- Start exercising in a way that nourishes your metabolism (hint: more is not always better!)
- Find out how to listen to your body’s biofeedback so you know what works for you
- Manage your weight without sacrificing your metabolic health
The Nourished Metabolism and the ebooklet “Emotional Eating Myths & Solutions” are on sale together for 51% OFF. This deal expires May 31st.
Check out The Nourished Metabolism Table of Contents:
This table shows a few symptoms of a stressed and healthy metabolism:
Enter for The Nourished Metabolism Giveaway!
Two (2) winners will be chosen!
*If you want to order The Nourished Metabolism ebook now, you will be reimbursed for your order if you do win the giveaway
To enter for this giveaway use the rafflecopter widget below to click on the link to see the product and sign up for my newsletter and then you can earn a bunch more entries! The contest will be up until May 26th, 2013. Good Luck!
If you are excited to read The Nourished Metabolism, don’t wait! If you want to start reading right away, go ahead and order The Nourished Metabolism (with bonus guide “Emotional Eating Myths and Solutions”) while it’s on sale and if you do win the giveaway you will be reimbursed for your purchase!
Click here to buy now!
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in my blog are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
Get My FREE 4-Week Paleo Meal Plan to your inbox!
Get instant access to my 4-week paleo meal plan when you subscribe!
Plus you'll also get updates on my new healthy real food recipes, nutrition articles and more!