NOTE: HEALY EATS REAL IS NOT CURRENTLY ACCEPTING GUEST POSTS AT THIS TIME. WE ARE NOT ABLE TO RESPOND TO EMAILS ABOUT GUEST POSTS.
Do you have a blog about real food, paleo or natural health? Would you like to gain exposure to a larger audience?
Guest post for Healy Eats Real!
This is a great opportunity for new real food/ natural health blogs that would like to get more exposure or reach a new audience. I will share your guest post with a mention to your blog on my social media channels like facebook and pinterest. You can also link to your ebook or products.
What to pick as your post subject:
Make the most of your guest post by submitting your best material and you will get more views and followers. Fresh, new and original content will be the most popular. Most of my readers are very informed when it comes to natural health, so a basic informational article on something like organic food may not be as popular as an article exposing the 7 ways GMOs are hiding in your food. The more original your post is, the more popular it will be and the more it will entice readers to check out your blog.
The kind of posts I’m looking for:
- Original articles (relating to real food, holistic health or food politics)
- Tutorials (how to’s)
- DIY health/beauty recipes
- Paleo/gluten-free recipes
- Got another idea? Let me know!
Requirements for recipes:
Healy Eats Real is unique because it emphasizes real food and paleo recipes with pasture raised and grass fed meats, natural sweeteners (maple syrup, honey, sometimes stevia), traditional fats (butter, ghee, coconut oil, olive oil), organic fruits and vegetables and pastured eggs.
Any non-gluten-free recipes or any recipes with soy, processed foods, industrial oils (canola, soybean, vegetable), fake food, diet food, fat-free or low-fat versions of food (naturally low-fat or fat-free is fine) will not be accepted. This is not a diet blog, Healy Eats Real focuses on balanced natural whole food and paleo/gluten-free recipes.
Guidelines for your guest post:
- Your post should reflect the message and ideals at Healy Eats Real. To get an idea of what kind of things I post look around my website and check out my about page.
- Your post should have at least 2 professional quality, naturally-lit 600px photos for the post. No iphone photos.
- If you’re submitting a recipe, the photos should be taken by you. If it is an article, the photo should be either a stock photo paid for by you or a good quality confirmed public domain image (this is for copyright reasons).
- Submit photos without a watermark or text written on them.
- Please make sure that any claims made in your article are backed up with credible sources.
- Your post should be original, meaning it has not been published before. It will only be published on Healy Eats Real (you can create a post on your blog linking to the post on my blog–see an example). I will use copyscape to ensure it is original.
- Include a short bio about you or your website to feature in your guest post along with a small photo of you or your website logo.
- Make sure that you include your website/blog link with your submission email.
Guest poster eligibility:
- In order to get a guest post on Healy Eats Real you must be a blogger or writer. I do not accept guest posts just for backlinks or from companies or services who want free exposure for their product (I do work with brands for sponsored posts- contact me at hannah(AT)healyeatsreal(DOT)com).
- You must write well in fluent English on a subject that fits with Healy Eats Real. Not all submissions will be accepted. Unfortunately, I can’t respond to all submissions if they are not accepted.
- For recipes, you must have 2 or more professional photographs that you have taken of your recipe with a good camera (no iphone photos).
To submit a guest post idea:
- Before submitting a post make sure you’re eligible for a guest post (see above criteria) and have read the above instructions.
- please email me hannah(AT)healyeatsreal(DOT)com with the subject line “HER guest post submission” with a few (at least 2-3) article or recipe ideas. You only need to include the potential title of the posts. It is very important that your content is in line with paleo/real food/organic principles. Include either 2 attached photos of your past recipe photographs or a link to your blog where I can see your food photography.
- If you are a good fit, I’ll email you back to discuss your guest post. Looking forward to seeing your submissions! I will read all submissions, but due to the volume of emails I can only respond to accepted ones. Thank you for your understanding!
Once you guest post on my site, you will still own the rights to your recipe or article. Therefore, if you want to use the recipe in an ebook or put the article into an ebook, it is your right to do so. However, I do not allow guest posts to be re-posted on other websites–the post should be unique to my site. I will do as much as I can to get exposure for your guest post which may include submitting it to be linked to for round-up posts on other similar blogs or websites. Affiliate links used in the post will be my affiliate links, but you are welcome to promote your own books or classes and if you have an affiliate program I will use my affiliate link in the post.
Get My FREE "6 Easy Tips to Quit Sugar" Guide!
Get instant access when you subscribe!