These cranberry paleo muffins are a delicious sweet treat without much sugar…just a touch of honey!
I had some whole cranberries in my freezer that I wasn’t quite sure what to do with and I thought making a nice paleo muffin with them would be the perfect thing!
- ½ cup coconut flour (where to buy coconut flour).
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1½ tsp ground ginger (optional)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp raw honey
- ¼ cup coconut oil (where to buy coconut oil)
- ½ cup + 2 tbsp coconut milk (where to buy bpa & additive free coconut milk)
- 4 pastured eggs (don't try to sub the eggs, it wont work without them!)
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup fresh (not dried) cranberries (you can also you whole frozen cranberries)
- Pre-heat the oven to 350°. Melt the coconut oil and combine with all the remaining muffin ingredients except the fresh cranberries. Blend in a food processor or bowl, mix until smooth.
- With a spoon or spatula, gently fold the cranberries into the batter. I used whole frozen cranberries and did not defrost them and it turned out great.
- Place batter in a muffin tin lined with muffin liners. The muffins will rise a very small amount, so you can fill the muffin liner about ¾ full–almost to the top. Bake for about 20-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean and the tops are slightly browned and hardened.
Get My FREE "6 Easy Tips to Quit Sugar" Guide!
Get instant access when you subscribe!