- Why don’t diets don’t work in the long-term?
- Why do most people end up gaining the weight back?
- Do you feel like you’re doing everything “right” and it’s not making a difference?
Repairing your metabolism can help!
The Nourished Metabolism by Elizabeth Walling has taught me that the state of your metabolism makes a huge difference in your overall health…and it’s not in the way that
you might think.
Most people think that you’re born with a fast or slow metabolism and the kind that you get is
However, metabolism influences your body is many ways. If your metabolism is stressed, it can lead to many cascading health issues like hormonal imbalance, increased stress, blood sugar crashes and insomnia.
You may be surprised to find out what actually stresses your metabolism and what you need to do to fix it.
The trouble is that mainstream recommendations are doing a lot more harm than good. Basically, if you think you’re doing everything “right” according to mainstream experts, you are probably putting a lot of strain on your metabolic health.” -Elizabeth Walling, ‘The Nourished Metabolism’
Luckily though, you are not stuck with the kind of metabolism you were born with, you CAN take action to improve your metabolism!
As you can probably tell, I loved reading Elizabeth Walling’s new ebook The Nourished Metabolism! I’ve learned that restrictive dieting and a lot of mainstream “health” advice is actually very damaging for the metabolism. The Nourished Metabolism teaches you how to balance your life, fix your metabolism and stop doing crazy crash diets so you can enjoy your life.
Do you have a stressed metabolism? Here are the symptoms:
The Nourished Metabolism will teach you how to:
- Manage your weight without sacrificing your metabolic health
- Seek out and destroy the hidden causes of stress in your life
- End digestive problems like bloating, constipation, and food intolerances
- Stop restricting food groups and enjoy a variety of foods you love
- Stop wasting money on supplements by eating superfoods and supplementing wisely
- Learn the secrets to sleeping well and waking up rested and refreshed
- Exercise in a way that nourishes your metabolism (hint: more is not always better!)
Get My FREE "6 Easy Tips to Quit Sugar" Guide!
Get instant access when you subscribe!