This “Ultimate Keto Gift Guide” post is sponsored by iHerb, but I only recommend products and services that I have personally tried and believe are of value to my readers. All opinions in this post are my own.
These delicious keto gift ideas are sure to wow your low carb friend or loved-one! You can create the perfect personalized keto gift basket for Christmas, Hanukkah, birthdays or any other celebration using this list of keto snacks and treats.
What is the keto diet?
The keto diet is a very low carb and high fat diet that can help with weight loss. You can learn more about the keto diet here.
What do you get someone on a keto diet?
In my opinion, a keto gift basket is the perfect present for someone following a low carb diet. Holidays like Christmas or Hanukkah or any celebration for that matter can be tough if you’re keto. Most of the festive treats available are full of sugar and carbs, so keto people get left out. Giving a huge haul of tasty treats that are keto-friendly are a great way to show that you care!
With a gift basket you can customize exactly what is in it. A personalized gift basket shows that you’ve put some thought and effort into selecting their goodies especially for them and you can get creative in putting it together into a pretty basket.
You can also provide lots of variety when it comes to tasty keto snacks so you know that the person receiving your keto gift basket will get a plethora of fun treats to enjoy!
What can you put in a keto gift basket?
Thankfully there are so many options now for keto snacks and treats. You just have to know where to find them!
I always go with iHerb to get all my favorite keto snacks and supplies. They are going to be waay more affordable than getting these treats at a health food grocery store, plus it’s a one-stop-shop. You wont need to go to different stores to find all the specialty keto foods.
iHerb also has super fast shipping that’s free with orders over $20. Every time I order I usually get it within a few days and most of the time i get it within 1-2 days. They also have lots of baking supplies, vitamins, supplements and natural bath & beauty as well, so if you know your gift recipient likes a certain vitamin or natural bath product, you can throw that in as well!
Get A Discount On Your Keto Gifts and Snacks from iHerb!
When it comes to keto snacks I often order through iHerb. They also offer a ton of healthy keto and gluten free foods, supplements, baking supplies as well as natural skincare products too!
iHerb carries over 30,000 natural products and ships to over 180 countries. All orders are shipped from climate-controlled distribution centers to ensure the quality of products. iHerb also offers customer service 24 hours a day / 7 days a week in 10 different languages.
Customers can get a discount off their iHerb order by clicking here.
Best Keto Gift Ideas:
Below is a huge list of some of my favorite keto goodies that you can include in your gift basket and why they are the perfect choice for someone on the keto diet…
MCT oil is a must have for anyone on the keto diet. It’s a great way to add fat to your diet and can turn into ketones. It is said to help with energy, fat loss and appetite reduction.
- Although coffee is allowed on the keto diet, sometimes a sweet chocolatey drink without any added sweetener is a funner option. Plus, this one contains added medicinal mushrooms which are said to help with the immune system, weight loss and energy. You can’t taste the mushrooms at all in this drink… I just add a little sweetener and it tastes just like hot cocoa! Learn more about the incredible health benefits of medicinal mushrooms here.
- California Gold Nutrition Collagen Coconut Creamer
- This creamer is a great non-dairy alternative to regular creamers that is more gentle on the stomach. It also has the added benefits of collagen which adds a protein boost and helps strengthen hair, nails and teeth.
- Pork rinds are a great way to add a satisfying crunch to a keto diet. They’re low in carbs and high in fat and protein– a great alternative to regular chips.
- Collagen is such a great way to add protein to your food and get some extra health benefits like gut/digestion support, healthy skin, hair and nails as well as immune support. I like the unflavored kind because it’s so versatile. I add it to smoothies, coffee, yogurt or bake it into recipes!
- These cookies are another special treat that are the perfect addition to a keto gift basket. They’re gluten-free, sugar-free and have only 2g net carbs per serving.
- Getting lots of healthy fats is key when you’re on a keto diet. This superfat nut butter is a delicious way to do it. It’s a combo of smooth and creamy coconut butter, almond and macadamia nut butter with a bit of cacao and stevia. It has only 3g net carbs per pouch. Plus there are additional flavors like macadamia coconut, protein and coffee!
- Nuco Coconut Cassava Wraps
- These wraps are a great way to add variety to keto meals since tortillas and grain-based wraps aren’t allowed. I love to make turkey avocado wraps with these, but they can also be used for desserts like these delicious keto crepes.
- This is such a perfect bar to have as a sweet treat or to have as a snack on the go. It’s sugar-free and full of protein so it keeps you full. Plus there’s only 4 net carbs per bar. Quest also offers TONS of different flavor protein bars; some of my favorites are S’mores, Cookies & Cream and Birthday Cake.
- This low carb, sugar free, high protein cookie is such a fun treat. And the best part? It tastes like the real thing! I like to dip mine in almond milk or hot coffee. It contains just 3 net carbs per cookie– and the cookies are big! They also have other flavors like peanut butter, double chocolate and peanut butter chocolate.
- I have to say when I tried these chips I kept checking the label to make sure they were really gluten-free and low carb because they taste exactly like the flavored chips you’d buy at the store. With only 4 net carbs per bag and 18 grams of protein, they are such a fun snack if you miss chips but are trying to avoid carbs! They also offer other flavors like ranch and chili lime.
- Usually granola has a ton of carbs, grains and sugar, so keto dieters tend to miss out on this breakfast treat. Luckily Julian Bakery has this sugar-free granola made from a combo of coconut, seeds and fiber with only 2 net carbs per serving. I can personally attest to the flavor… it tastes amazing and the texture is perfect! I love having it with a bit of almond milk like cereal or on top of some dairy-free yogurt. They even have different flavors like peanut butter and espresso!
- You can check out even more keto gift basket ideas on iHerb here!
- If you want to add in a few healthy superfoods & supplements into your gift basket, check out some of these:
How to put together your keto gift basket:
1. First things first, you have to get your gift basket contents and select the right keto snacks and treats. I prefer to order all of my keto snacks and goodies from iHerb because it makes it easy that they have so much of it all in one place, it’s super affordable (more-so than health food stores), and they have fast and free shipping for orders $20+.
2. Make sure you have all your keto gift basket contents before selecting the basket or box to put it in. You want to make sure you get the right size basket to fit everything.
3. Get your basket or box. I love getting cute fabric boxes/bins (like the one in the picture) from stores like ross, tj maxx or marshalls for gift baskets. They’re really nice and sturdy and can even be used for storage after the gift basket contents are gone (it’s like 2 gifts in one!). They usually only run between $3-8 depending on the size. You can also find baskets at thrift stores, garage sales or crafts stores.
4. Arrange all your keto snacks and treats in the basket/box. If you really want to go above and beyond you can use newspaper to stuff the bottom of the basket so that all the gift basket items are visible and arranged in a nice way. If not, you can always arrange the items however you want, just make sure you keep fragile things like bags of chips, pork rinds or cookie bags on the top so they don’t get crushed.
5. Dress up your gift basket. There are several ways to beautify your gift basket. You can add bows or ribbon to it or use plastic or organza/mesh to wrap around the whole basket. These are all available at craft stores. Get creative!