These Cinnamon Vanilla Paleo Muffins are a healthy alternative to carb and sugar-filled muffins. They are keto and paleo and made with high fiber coconut flour.
The thing I love about this recipe is that it is very simple to throw together. You just put all the ingredients in a bowl, mix it, then pour it into muffin cups and bake!
I like to make these for special breakfast or brunch occasions. They also keep pretty well for travel. I like to make a big batch and store it in the fridge or freezer and take it out when I want a healthy, delicious and low carb snack.
I’ve been on a bit of a paleo muffin kick lately. These Cinnamon Vanilla Paleo Muffins are a great addition to my other paleo muffin recipes!
Cinnamon Vanilla Paleo Muffins (Keto & Paleo):
Cinnamon Vanilla Paleo Muffins (Keto & Paleo)
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3-6 tbsp honey if you like it sweeter, add more honey
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup+ 2 tbsp coconut milk
- 4 pastured eggs don't try to sub the eggs, it won't work without them!
- 1/2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp cinnamon + extra for dusting the top of the muffin
- 1/4 tsp cloves
- Pre-heat the oven to 350°. Soften the coconut oil by slightly heating it and combine with all the remaining muffin ingredients. Blend in a food processor or bowl, mix until smooth.
- Place batter in a muffin tin lined with muffin liners. The muffins will rise a very small amount, so you can fill the muffin liner about 3/4 full–almost to the top. Before you place the muffins into the oven sprinkle each muffin top with a bit of cinnamon.
- Bake for about 20-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean and the tops are slightly browned and hardened. Let the muffin cool before eating. If you try to eat it without letting it cool, it may crumble. It needs time to set for it to not be crumbly.