This quick and inexpensive tomato and herb vegetable frittata recipe is the perfect healthy breakfast dish! Loaded with protein and veggies and oven baked in a cast iron skillet, it’s the best comforting yet beautiful dish for company!
I like to use pastured eggs for all of my egg dishes because they are healthier and more humane. If you don’t know about what the different egg labels mean, check out my article Free Range Eggs: They’re Not What You Think They Are
I love cooking with my cast iron skillet since it’s a great non-toxic cooking staple that can last forever! To make cooking with cast iron waaaay easier, make sure your cast iron skillet is non-stick by seasoning it, watch my video below to learn how…
30 Minute Clean Eats On A Budget
This vegetable frittata recipe is featured in my collaborative ebook 30 Minute Clean Eats On A Budget! There are 80 delicious affordable and quick recipes like this one in the ebook!
If you’re new to a clean eating or paleo lifestyle or if you’ve been eating like this for a long time you know that making AFFORDABLE food that is also FAST can be one of the biggest challenges.
It’s hard to find recipes that are BOTH inexpensive AND quick. Sometimes you can find one or the other.
18 Amazing Real Food & Paleo Food Bloggers including myself came together to create this ebook that is packed with healthy real food recipes that are grain-free, dairy-free, soy-free, gluten-free and are all quick and inexpensive!
30 Minute Clean Eats On A Budget totally solves the problem of clean eating being too expensive and time consuming!
Every single recipe in 30 Minute Clean Eats On A Budget will feed a family of 4 for under $20 and will take no more than 30 minutes start to finish! (many recipes are even cheaper and faster!)
So don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity to save money, save time and eat right for cheap!
- All recipes at MINIMUM feed a family of 4 for under $20 (sometimes it’s even cheaper!)
- 80 Grain-free, Dairy-free, Gluten-Free Paleo Recipes
- All recipes take 30 minutes or less
- No special cooking equipment needed (just the basics)
- Tips on saving money and cutting down on prep time
- Includes delicious healthy dishes the family will love like sweet and sticky chicken, tex-mex sloppy joes, breakfast nachos, fish sticks, pizza burgers and lots more!
- Buy now and get a FREE BONUS copy of Set it and Forget it: Budget Slow Cooker and Instant Pot® Recipes
Right now, 30 Minute Clean Eats On A Budget is on sale for 47% OFF
PLUS as a special BONUS for our launch you’ll also get a FREE copy of Set it and Forget it: Budget Slow Cooker and Instant Pot® Recipes
Vegetable Frittata Recipe:
- Pre-heat the oven to 415°. In a 12.5 inch cast iron skillet melt the oil on medium-high heat then cook the chopped onions and garlic. Add the thyme and oregano to the onions and cook until the onions are almost translucent (about 2-4 minutes).
- In a separate large mixing bowl beat eggs, then add tomato sauce, milk alternative, salt and pepper and mix. Slice the tomatoes like you would for a sandwich and chop 1 stalk of green onion then set aside.
- Add the spinach to the skillet, then stir and cook until slightly wilted (about 1 minute).
- Turn the heat down to medium low then add the egg mixture to the pan and mix so everything is evenly distributed. Sprinkle the chopped green onions on top of the eggs and place about 4 sliced tomatoes on top evenly distributed).
- Use a pot holder to transfer the pan to the oven and cook for about 10-15 minutes until firm.
- Don't forget to check out more quick and affordable healthy recipes with 30 Minute Clean Eats On A Budget!
FREE "6 Easy Tips to Quit Sugar" Guide!
By submitting your name and email you will receive a free copy of the 6 Easy Tips to Quit Sugar Ebook and are consenting to receive regular newsletter emails from Healy Eats Real including information about our products and special offers. You can unsubscribe at any time.
FREE "6 Easy Tips to Quit Sugar" Guide!
By submitting your name and email you are consenting to receive a free copy of "6 Easy Tips to Quit Sugar" as well as regular newsletter emails from Healy Eats Real including information about our products and special offers. You can unsubscribe at any time.