A good chocolate chip blondie recipe can work miracles in your life. It’s is an awesome treat to have with coffee.
If you’re jonesing for a healthy treat, I strongly suggest trying this chocolate chip blondie recipe.
These blondies are moist and fluffy and practically melt in your mouth. Have a slice with a cup of strong brewed coffee and some nice spring flowers to lighten your day and it will feel like heaven.
I have tried a lot of blondie recipes, including some with white refined flour. But this one made with coconut flour will always have my heart. I find coconut flour to be so versatile and great for so many different sweets, so I try to use it as often as I can.
Chocolate Chip Blondie Recipe (Paleo, Keto, Gluten Free):
If you make this chocolate chip blondie recipe please rate a review it below! Let us know if you made any substitutions and how it turned out!
Chocolate Chip Blondie Recipe (Paleo, Gluten Free, Keto)
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Line a 9X9 baking dish with parchment paper.
- Separate the whites from the yolks. Beat the whites on a medium speed with a mixer until stiff peaks form. Add the sugar little by little and mix until well incorporated. Mix in the yolks one by one.
- Add the milk, followed by the butter and mix well. Stir in the lemon zest and vanilla.
- Combine the baking powder with the coconut flour and sift this mixture little by little over the egg mixture. Continue mixing until you get rid of any lumps.
- Gently fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into the prepared dish. Bake for 35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.