This coconut chips recipe are a great healthy snack idea…especially for kids! The best part is that they are super easy to make and only take about 5 minutes!
- 1½ cups coconut flakes (like this)
- About 1 tsp cinnamon
- OPTIONAL: If you want it to be sweet add about a tsp or more of dry sweetener like coconut sugar or organic cane sugar.
- Pre-heat the oven to 325°.
- Spread out the coconut flakes on a cookie sheet. Sprinkle the cinnamon on top of the flakes evenly.
- I did not want the flakes to be very sweet so I didn't add any sweetener. If you want them to be sweet sprinkle a little coconut sugar over them.
- Place in the oven for about 5 minutes, mixing the coconut halfway through so they toast evenly. Make sure you keep an eye on them because they can burn quickly. Remove them from the oven when they are lightly toasted--a golden brown color.
- Let cool before eating.
Get My FREE 4-Week Paleo Meal Plan to your inbox!
Get instant access to my 4-week paleo meal plan when you subscribe!
Plus you'll also get updates on my new healthy real food recipes, nutrition articles and more!