This fun collection of healthy strawberry recipes are all paleo, gluten free and dairy free! There’s everything from smooth and creamy ice cream to muffins and the prettiest doughnuts you’ve ever seen. And for those of you that don’t have much of a sweet tooth I have you covered! There’s also BBQ sauce, tacos and salads, so if you’re looking for fun and healthy summer recipes, look no further!
Do you ever get a big bundle of strawberries and find yourself in a pickle with what to do with them when they start to go bad?
That’s why I created this amazing collection of healthy strawberry recipes. You can easily find just what you’re looking for to make the most of strawberry season!
When is Strawberry Season?
Strawberries are usually in season in spring and summer. That is the best time to find an abundance of berries that are big, sweet and affordable!
70+ Healthy Strawberry Recipes:
Ice Cream & Frozen Treats
On those hot summer days nothing quite beats a delicious frozen treat to cool down with. Whether you’re looking for cool and creamy ice cream, popsicles or refreshing granita these fruity recipes will keep you going all summer.
1. Strawberry Mango Italian Ice
2. Chocolate Strawberry Ice Cream
4. Strawberry and Vanilla Ice Cream
5. Paleo Strawberry Banana Popsicles
7. Blender Strawberry Ice Cream
8. Chocolate-Covered Strawberry Popsicles
11. Frosted Strawberry Lemonade Nice Cream
12. Strawberry Banana Ice Cream
13. Strawberry Cream Popsicles
14. Strawberry Basil Cremolata
You can never go wrong with a slice of pie for dessert. These strawberry pies are a sure crowd pleaser, not only do they look fantastic but they are easy to make and taste incredible. There’s even a no bake pie for those days it’s just too hot to put the oven on.
15. Paleo Strawberry Cream Pie
16. No Bake Strawberry Gelatin Pie
17. Paleo AIP Strawberry Rhubarb Pies
Sauces, Dressings & Salsas
Strawberries don’t always have to be used for desserts. These sauces and dressing are a great way to liven up boring salads or impress your guests at summer barbecues. From flavor packed BBQ sauce to fresh and delicious salsa these healthy strawberry recipes are perfect for those that prefer savory over sweet.
18. Strawberry Mango Avocado Salsa
19. Paleo Strawberry Mustard Salad Dressing
20. Strawberry Balsamic Reduction
24. Strawberry Lemon Poppy Seed Vinaigrette
Strawberries make the most delicious and refreshing drinks and I have a great selection for you here. There’s iced tea, cocktails and even hot chocolate. There’s something for everyone here and it’s a great way to use up those leftover berries.
26. Strawberry Honey Hibiscus Iced Tea
27. Low-Carb Strawberry Italian Sodas
28. Strawberry Kiwi Infused Water
29. Sweet Potato Strawberry Juice
30. Strawberry White Hot Chocolate
31. Strawberry Pina Colada Daiquiri
32. Easy Strawberry Cashew Milk
Bored of the same old smoothies? These fun, fruity and healthy smoothies are a great way to get out of that smoothie rut. They’re all super delicious, quick, easy and packed full of goodness. I can’t think of a better way to start the day!
34. Immune-Boosting Strawberry Red Velvet Smoothie
35. Strawberry Avocado Smoothie
36. Strawberry Beauty Greens Smoothie
38. Strawberry Watermelon Smoothie
40. Simple Strawberry Coconut Smoothie
Strawberries can be used for all sorts or delicious treats and you don’t want to miss out on any of these. From the quickest strawberry jam (that’s healthy too) to chocolate truffles and strawberry gummies. There’s something here for everyone to enjoy.
41. Chocolate Strawberry No Bake Cake
43. Strawberry Mint Lemonade Gummies
44. Paleo Chocolate Mousse Stuffed Strawberries
45. Quick Chia Seed Strawberry Jam
46. Mint Chocolate Strawberry Fat Bombs
48. Vegan Strawberry Chocolate Truffles
49. Chocolate Strawberry Tarts Paleo
50. Paleo Chocolate Strawberry Parfait
51. Strawberry Coconut Flour Mug Cake
Ever tried strawberry and bacon before? You need to! These gluten free and paleo salads are a fun way to try something new. Whether it’s a romantic starter for two or a quick and easy lunch these recipes fit the bill and won’t disappoint.
54. Bacon Roses and Strawberry Hearts Salad
These strawberry puddings are full of flavor and couldn’t be easier to make. The great thing about these is that they can be prepped in very little time and then are left to chill in the fridge until you need them. Enjoy these puddings all summer long!
56. Strawberry Matcha Chia Pudding
57. Strawberry Rhubarb Chia Pudding
58. Strawberry Chocolate Chia Pudding
59. Paleo Strawberry Orange Chia Pudding
60. Egg and Dairy Free Strawberry Pudding
61. Strawberry Panna Cotta Pudding
You may be surprised to know that strawberries make the most delicious savory meals. These exciting recipes are a must try for the summer, from fish to chicken and even tacos these healthy strawberry recipes are full of flavor and sure to impress!
63. Pork Chops with Balsamic Strawberry Sauce410
65. Strawberry Red Wine Glazed Salmon
I don’t think there’s anyone out there that can resist the smell of freshly baked treats coming out of the oven. Turn those summer strawberries into baked doughnuts, muffins, cakes and so much more. There are plenty treats here to share with family and friends and better yet they’re all healthy, gluten free and paleo too!
67. Grain Free Strawberry Cake Doughnuts
68. Paleo Strawberry Swirl Clafoutis
69. Paleo Strawberry Shortcake
70. Strawberry Skillet Shortcake
72. Paleo Roasted Strawberry Muffins
73. Easy Paleo Healthy Strawberry Muffins