Have you ever seen or bought these coconut date rolls at the grocery store? I’ve bought them a few times, because I love that they only have 3 ingredients, but they are so expensive! They’re a nice healthy sweet treat to have around the house, which is why I decided to make my own. They are so easy to make and can last a while in the fridge.
These make a great treat if you are on the autoimmune paleo protocol! They are also paleo and vegan!
- Boil water and add 3 tbsp to shallow dish with pitted dates inside. The dates shouldn't be totally submerged in water, just enough to soak up some water.
- Let dates soak for about 10-15 minutes.
- Empty dates into a food processor and run until dates are chopped.
- Form chopped dates into a ball and roll them in shredded coconut.
- Place in the fridge and let harden for about an hour.
Get My FREE 10 Healthy Holiday Treats Recipe Ebook!
10 Healthy Holiday Treats is Totally Gluten-Free, Paleo & Dairy-Free!
Get instant access when you subscribe!