This coconut chips recipe are a great healthy snack idea…especially for kids or those following an autoimmune paleo or keto diet! The best part is that they are super easy to make and only take about 5 minutes!
I know that once you start adopting a clean eating lifestyle you miss the crispy crunch of snacks like chips or crackers. I find that this recipe really helps to satisfy that craving for a nice crunch.
These coconut chips add a little sweetness to your palate without any added sugar. The natural richness of the coconut and the added cinnamon help to create a hint of sweet without sugars. There is also healthy fats in the coconut and excellent health benefits to the cinnamon.
Cinnamon Toasted Coconut Chips Recipe:
5-Minute Cinnamon Toasted Coconut Chips
- 1 1/2 cups thick coconut flakes
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Pre-heat the oven to 325°.
- Spread out the coconut flakes on a cookie sheet. Sprinkle the cinnamon on top of the flakes evenly.
- I did not want the flakes to be very sweet so I didn't add any sweetener. If you want them to be sweet sprinkle a little coconut sugar over them.
- Place in the oven for about 5 minutes, mixing the coconut halfway through so they toast evenly. Make sure you keep an eye on them because they can burn quickly. Remove them from the oven when they are lightly toasted--a golden brown color.
- Let cool before eating.